In accordance with current legislation regarding the Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals and with current legislation on Industrial Property, we offer you our PRIVACY NOTICE for the purpose to inform you of the treatment that we will give to your personal data, as well as the rights that you can exercise as the owner of your personal data.
The sole provision of the PRIVACY NOTICE without opposition grants your tacit consent to allow us to process your personal data on the basis established herein.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE AND PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA:
EON IGNITING BUSINESS S.A.P.I. DE C.V hereinafter “EON” , with address located at Calle San Francisco number 1626, Office 303, Colonia del Valle Sur, C.P. 03100, Mayor’s Office Benito Juárez in Mexico City and as the person responsible for the processing of your personal data, makes you aware that all your personal data is treated strictly confidential, therefore, when providing them, such as:
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE MAY OBTAIN
- Corporate documents
- Photograph of the Federal Taxpayers Registry
- Signature Proof of address
- Photographs and / or videos
CONFIDENTIALITY OF INFORMATION
EON may only disclose Confidential Information to its employees, agents, advisers, representatives or any person who justifiably requires it and only for whom it has been transmitted by the other party.
EON will have no obligation to keep confidential information that:
- Prior to its disclosure it was known, free of any obligation of confidentiality;
- Be developed or prepared independently by or commissioned by the other party;
- Be or become public domain;
- It is received from a third party without such disclosure breaching or violating an obligation of confidentiality.
They may only disclose Confidential Information to their employees, agents, advisers, representatives or any person who justifiably requires it and only for whom it has been transmitted to them by the other party.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A HOLDER (ARCO RIGHTS)
We inform you that you have at all times the power to revoke your consent through the ARCO rights to access, rectify, cancel or oppose the treatment that we give to your personal data.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA:
- Comply with obligations contracted with our clients, employees or suppliers.
- Carry out related services in Software Development and maintenance, Consulting in processes and Information technologies, implementation and services of public clouds, Reseller (Resell) infrastructure in the cloud of Google Cloud Platform etc.
- Report changes to the service.
- Evaluate the quality of the service.